The insured party must register a notice regarding the interest of the collateral created by a GSA by filing a financing statement in the corresponding provincial personal property registry (PPR) and, possibly, under the U.S. Commercial Code or elsewhere, depending on the nature of the encumbered assets. The insured party may be required to make multiple registrations in different provinces, depending on the nature of the secured assets, where they are located, and the jurisdictions in which the debtor carries on business. Depending on the circumstances, a GSA providing rents may be registered in the PPR, in addition to the entry of the corresponding rent allowance in the cadastre. Protect your security interests to make sure you are reimbursed. Real estate. An insured party may consider the debtor`s “ownership” to cover its land ownership. .